Serena Salerno: Body Blooming I
We can find strong similarities and perhaps influences of the Renaissance in this fine-art photograph from Serena Salerno. Serena titled this piece "Body Blooming". This series is a romantic communion with one's self, a letter of self-love at its very core. We cannot begin to express the necessity of self-love in today's climate, so we'll just invite you to bring this print home with you as a reminder to love your body, your self--without any judgment.
16 x 16 inches (406.4 x 406.4 mm) | Edition of 15
12 x 12 inches (304.8 x 304.8 mm) | Edition of 15
- Printed on heavyweight fine-art paper, 100% Cotton, Hahnemühle Photo-Rag Baryta (315 gsm).
- The prints include an additional 2-inch white margin for matt framing.
- Signed by Serena Salerno, Certificate of Authenticity included.
- This print is Museum Quality for the highest age resistance.
- Giclée print made with archival inks.
- Stamped by Gallery
All prints are hand-inspected before shipping.
Framing & Shipping NOT included.
Contact email@example.com for bespoke framing.