The Long Dream
"The Long Dream" is a signed and numbered - limited edition print. It's inspired by the artist's subconsciousness that echoes the spirit of dreaming, that's shared by poets and wanderers alike.
- Limited Edition prints are available in two sizes with ten copies of each size.
- All prints come with a white border for ease of handling.
- Printed on Hahnemühle German Etching printing paper or Museum Quality archival paper.
- Signed and numbered by Maddy Goyal (Founder)
- Photographed in Venice, California
- Release date: Nov 28, 2020
- All prints are hand-inspected before shipping
The print ships with the Certificate of Authenticity.
Use the contact page to request a custom size.
Keeping your Giclée print rolled in the tube for too long can make it more difficult to flatten upon framing and can damage the fibers in the long run. We recommend that you frame your artwork as soon as possible or keep it in a flat archival box to avoid damaging your print.
Our prints are made with the highest-quality paper and pigments. Testings have confirmed a print will not fade for over 100 years, and if cared for properly, the lifecycle of the print doubles. If you wish to place your print in direct sunlight, we recommend using conservation or archival glass to protect your print against harmful UV rays.
The use of UV acrylic glass is highly recommended in order to protect the print from sun damage. All limited edition prints come with a white border for ease of handling and framing. For bespoke framing, contact us after placing an order.